Golf Outing Request
Whether conducting a 144 player shotgun tournament, or planning a fun evening event, Pelican Preserve’s golf staff takes great pride in attending to every detail and ensuring guests enjoy their golf experience. Conducting golf tournaments is our expertise, but planning special golf events is where our creativity shines.
- Both tee time and shotgun starts are offered. A minimum of 40 players is required for a shotgun start.
- A variety of tournament formats include: individual gross and net scoring, scramble, shamble, one best ball of a foursome, two better balls of a foursome, as well as skins games.
- Our practice facility is fully equipped with an expansive hitting tee, chipping green, greenside bunker and 2 putting greens.
- Tournament administration includes professionally coordinated pairings sheets, player listings, rules sheets, as well as personalized scorecards and golf cart signs.
- Professional scoring and a scoreboard are also provided for your golf outing.
Tournament Outing Packages
All tournament outing package prices per player include:
- Tournament administration
- Registration tables
- On course events and Announcements
- Bag handling and club cleaning
- Box lunch or breakfast
- Tournament Scoring
- Greens and Cart fees (Taxes and gratuities)
Contact David Startzel for exact prices and details at (239) 985-1703 or email at DavidStartzel@wcicommunities.com.
- Special golf skills contests are available, examples include: longest drive, straightest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt made.
- Pre-tournament golf instruction and clinics are available.
- Tournament gift certificates are available for purchase in the golf shop.
- Our professional staff are available to assist in the selection of tee gifts and prizes, available with our Pelican Preserve logo, or special ordered with your logo selection. Please be advised there may be a 6-8 week order lead time for custom merchandise or apparel.
Food & Beverage Services
Food and beverage service is available, with items such as: continental breakfast, box lunches, awards luncheon and hors d'oeuvres. On-course beverage cart service is also provided. Please contact Joee Hauck for more details and pricing at (239) 985-1706 or email JoeeHauck@wcicommunities.com.
Click here to view the Golf Outing Packages.
Take the first step today by completing the below form. A Pelican Preserve Staff Member will contact you to discuss your golf tournament or outing and you will be on your way to an event that will receive rave reviews from your guests!